Thai; Mains, Plats principaux, Recettes Thai
Thai Green Curry Chicken
Green curry is eaten throughout Thailand. It is hot because of the small and potent green bird’s eye chillies used to make the paste.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 jar Blue Dragon Thai Green Curry Paste
- 400ml tin Blue Dragon Coconut Milk
- 2 medium sized chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper – deseeded and thinly sliced
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the Paste for 4-5 minutes or until oil separates and the paste smells fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk and mix with the paste, stirring well.
- Once the coconut milk is hot, add the chicken and the pepper slices and cook until tender.
- Ensure it is piping hot and serve immediately with steamed rice.