Thai; Mains, Plats principaux, Recettes Thai
Thai Red Curry Chicken
Red curry is eaten throughout Thailand. It is not as spicy as green curry because a larger and less hot variety of chilli is used.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 jar Blue Dragon Thai Red Curry Paste
- 400ml can of Blue Dragon Coconut Milk
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 eggplant - cut into quarters lengthways, then thinly sliced
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the Paste for 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and mix with the Paste.
- Once the coconut milk is hot, add the chicken and eggplant and cook until tender.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice.