Salads & Sides; Thai, Salades et Accompagnements, Recettes Thai
- ½ cup, sliced mushrooms
- 2-3 tbsp of Blue Dragon Thai Red Curry Paste (vary this depending on desire heat level)
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups water (TIP: Replace water coconut milk to make Tom Kha Soup).
- 1 lemongrass stalk cut in half and bashed
- 1 sliced fresh red chilli (optional)
- ¼ cup snow peas
- Juice from 1 lime
- Some fresh coriander to garnish
- ¾ -1 cup raw Shrimp or 2 medium chicken breasts or a mixture of both
- 4 tbs Blue Dragon Fish Sauce
- 3 Kaffir lime leaves (optional)
- 3-4 thinly sliced pieces of galangal (optional)
- 1 tsp of sugar
- Heat oil in a pot and sauté Red Curry Paste, sliced mushrooms and the lemongrass for a minute.
- Add chicken stock, water, sugar, fresh chilli, lime leaves and galangal (if using) and bring to a boil and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add shrimp or chicken, snow peas, and poach till cooked.
- Add the Fish Sauce and lime juice to taste, and serve with coriander and fresh chilli to garnish.