Blueberry Shortcake Spring Rolls
Nothing tastes quite as wonderful as a handful of fresh Canadian blueberries and shortcake… until now. We’ve put a simple twist on this traditional dessert and made them a fun finger food that’s perfect for sharing.
- 4 Blue Dragon Spring Roll Wrappers
- fresh blueberries
- whipped cream
- shortcake cut into long 1 inch thick slices
- Using one at a time, place wrapper into hot water until it is soft and pliable (about 5-10 seconds).
- Remove wrapper from water and blot on a damp tea towel.
- Arrange shortcake and whipped cream in the middle of the wrapper. Above that, place 6 blueberries in a row.
- Fold wrapper around shortcake and whipped cream, then continue rolling to cover blueberries. Fold in the sides of the wrapper and then continue to roll upwards to form a log shape.
- Serve with extra whipped cream.