Spring Roll Wrapper Apple Turnovers
- 2 large apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pkg Blue Dragon Spring Roll Wrappers
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Mix apples, sugar, 1 tbsp of butter and cinnamon in a bowl
- Place a spring roll wrapper under running hot water for approximately 10 second or until pliable
- Spread onto a flat surface and place a heathy dollop of apple filling in its center
- Fold the wrapper and place on parchment-lined baking sheet; repeat until filling is gone
- Brush each turnover with butter and sprinkle with white sugar
- Bake turnovers for 15-20 minutes, turning once.
- Serve warm, sprinkled with powdered sugar - great for eating with your hands!