Sriracha Chocolate Bark
Chocolate, Sriracha, and rice crisps, oh my. This easy-to-make treat is a perfect way to keep the menu ablaze from main course right to the dessert.
- 2½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Blue Dragon Thai Sriracha Chilli Sauce (or more if you want your bark spicier) (or more if you want your bark spicier)
- 2 cups rice crisps
- 2 cups peanuts or your favourite nuts & dried fruit for topping
- Heat water in a double boiler until boiling. * If you don’t have a double boiler, you can simply use a mixing bowl (preferably glass or metal) and a saucepan that the bowl will fit on top of.
- While water is heating up, prepare a baking sheet and line with parchment paper.
- Pour Blue Dragon Thai Sriracha Chilli Sauce into double boiler.
- Add chocolate chips and mix together with a spatula until melted and no chunks remain.
- Remove from heat and mix in rice crisps until fully blended.
- Spread mixture evenly onto parchment paper lined baking sheet using a spatula.
- Sprinkle bark with peanuts or other nuts and dried fruit.
- Chill in fridge for a minimum of one hour.
- Break into shareable pieces and enjoy.