Sesame Almond Ice Cream
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Blue Dragon Sesame Oil
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 400F. Mix together honey, brown sugar, sesame oil and sesame seeds.
- Spread almonds on a baking sheet. Roast for 5 minutes and remove from oven. Carefully add the almonds to the honey mixture and stir to coat. Spread back on baking sheet and roast an additional 3 minutes. Remove from oven and place on a piece of parchment paper to cool completely.
- Beat whipping cream on medium speed for about 4 minutes or until it starts to form soft peaks. Reduce speed to low and add in sweetened condensed milk and beat until combined.
- Stir in cool almonds.
- Pour into a freezer safe container. Freeze for at least 8 hours before serving.