Peanut Butter Sriracha Love Bites
Sriracha is red,
Our dragon is blue,
Make these cookies for loved ones,
Or save them just to you.
Makes 2 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/8 cup Blue Dragon Thai Sriracha Dipping Sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Add in Blue Dragon Thai Sriracha Dipping Sauce, egg, and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Gently mix flour into peanut butter sriracha mixture until well combined. Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cookies begin to brown.
- Cool on wire racks and enjoy.
Valentine’s tip: Nothing says I love you like making your cookies heart-shaped.