Sriracha is red, Our dragon is blue, Make these cookies for loved ones, Or save them just to you.
1. Cream together butter, peanut butter, sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl.
2. Add in Blue Dragon Thai Sriracha Dipping Sauce, egg, and vanilla. Beat until combined.
3. In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
4. Gently mix flour into peanut butter sriracha mixture until well combined. Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
5. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
6. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
7. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cookies begin to brown.
8. Cool on wire racks and enjoy.
Valentine’s tip: Nothing says I love you like making your cookies heart-shaped.