Mango Kiwi Spring Rolls
Ingredients for the Spring Rolls:
- 4 Blue Dragon Spring Roll Wrappers
- 1 mango peeled and chopped
- 2 kiwi peeled and chopped
- Put the coconut milk in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In the mean, prepare the spring rolls as the package directions. This is a delicate procedure so make sure it is done by the adult.
- Provide each family member with a plate
- Let them fill the spring rolls with fruits. Make sure to supervise the folding.
- 1 Can of Blue Dragon Coconut Milk
- 2 TBSP of honey
- While they fill the wrappers, prepare the coconut cream. I was inspired by Jennifer from Mom Vs The Boys. Open the coconut milk can. Remove the top layer and put in a medium bowl.
- Add honey to the coconut milk and whisk until you get a nice and smooth cream.