Coconut Rice Pudding with Lime
Sweet and nice, the perfect pudding rice! Oh...and with a subtle hint of lime…
- 175g (6 oz) short grain rice
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 1 can Blue Dragon Coconut Milk
- 425ml water
- 1 can (297g) condensed milk (sweetened) (or 100g sugar)
- Place the pudding rice, finely grated rind and juice of limes, coconut milk and water into a large saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and simmer very gently, uncovered for 25 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in a can of sweetened, condensed milk or sugar and leave to cool slightly. Spoon into individual serving bowls.
To make the best of your coconut milk in a dessert add a pinch of salt as this brings out the sweetness of the coconut.