Chicken Chow Mein
A Chinese style sauce with soy sauce and Chinese five spice.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 red pepper, sliced into strips
- 100g mushrooms, quartered or sliced
- 1 jar Blue Dragon Chow Mein Cooking Sauce
- 4 portions egg noodles, cooked to pack instructions
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large wok and stir fry the peppers and mushrooms over a high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken. Cook until the meat is sealed and browned.
- Add the sauce and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir through the cooked Egg Noodles and serve immediately.
Any leftover meats are a great substitute for chicken and a good way to serve it is to stir through some cooked egg noodles.